G Force Fitness

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!

Healthy Recipes 

In order to see any type of weight loss, you must clean your diet from any sugars, processed food, simple carbohydrates, high fat and sodas.  80% of your weight lost journey is what you eat the other 20% is doing exercise.  

Don't make your healthier eating journey stress you out.  Here are some easy and quick recipes that are tasty and nutritional.  

 

GREEN BREAKFAST SMOOTHIES by Gayle Smith

2 HANDFUL OF SPINACH

1 CUP OF BLUE BERRIES

1 CUP OF COCONUT WATER OR MILK

1 GALA APPLE

1 TABLESPOON OF PEANUT BUTTER

1 TABLESPOON OF CINNAMON

DIRECTIONS:


PROTEIN PANCAKES

5 EGG WHITES

1/3 CUP OF OATMEAL

1 TEASPOON OF CINNAMON 

1 TEASPOON OF VANILLA

TOPPINGS

1/2 CUP STRAWBERRIES OR RASPBERRIES

1 TABLE SPOON GUAVA SYRUP